Collaborating with Dr. Will Schutz
While collaborating with Dr. Will Schutz on the Implicit Career Search, Steve Miller became trained to deliver Schutz’ internationally recognized relationships-building approach, The Human Element. He is now one of a few Master Licensed Human Element Practitioners, certified to train others to deliver The Human Element.
Denise became a Licensed Human Element Practitioner in 2017 under the guidance of Will’s son, Ethan Schutz.
The 5-day Program
Run teams better, help work move faster, address conflicts more easily, bring joy to the workplace and more with The Human Element. This 5-day program gives you the tools to create a new, positive work culture of accountability, efficiency, resilience, and innovation. By gaining a deep understanding of human systems in organizations, you’ll dramatically reframe your understanding of your employees’ day-to-day behavior, allowing you to start making organizational change at the individual level. The Human Element is globally recognized as a premiere organizational intervention that will transform your work place in 5 days.
The Human Elements
Implicit Solutions provides 1 day workshops to address specific areas of development that your team may want to focus on. Each day is presented with a lively, experiential and solution-focussed delivery.Elements of Compatibility. Focusses on the elements that increases team compatibility, effectiveness and productivity. At the end of the day your team will take away:
- Two simple and straightforward methods that will instantly improve communication and accountability amongst your team member
- A clear understanding of behavioural and motivational factors in your team
- A simple, structured method for giving and receiving feedback.
- A measurement of your teams’ compatibility and specific steps on how to improve upon it
- A clear description of the team atmosphere
- A straight forward process to improve the relationships between all team members.
Elements of Personal Leadership
A guide for helping individuals design and develop all areas of their lives. At the end of this day each participant will:
- Have a clearer understanding of how their beliefs and values affect their behaviours and personality
- A Personal Mission Statement describing the person they intend to be
- A Work Purpose Statement declaring the contribution they make through their work
- A 5 step process for developing expertise and creativity in all aspects of their life.
Elements of Communication
- Levels of Openness (from withholding to solving)
- Levels of Choice (from superstition to proactive)
- Levels of Listening (from ignoring to empathizing
Implicit Solutions can draw upon all of it’s experience and expertise to customize a workshop that will fit your team’s needs. Simply give us a call and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Steve and Denise’s workshop was exactly what our YPO Forum members were looking for. We learned about FIRO theory and applied the knowledge with exercises (imagery, feedback, assessment, self-perception and other techniques, leading us to explore our behaviours, our feelings, and our interaction with each other. The outcome for us was very positive as we felt so much more connected, able to communicate clearer with each other, and inspired for further self-realisation. Thank you, we are very grateful to both of you helping us on our journey” understand that humans not only have a unique contribution to deliver during our lives but that we implicitly and deeply desire to make this contribution.Young Presidents Organization, Vancouver BC
Claudia Van Der Vorm